L.E.A.F 2023 - June 9th, 10th & 11th
Running over three days in June, L.E.A.F will include:
- Extensive floral installations across the Meatpacking District
- A European Flower and Homeware Market
- Consumer Floral Design classes
- Retail Pop-ups and in-store floral activations
- Brand Experiences
- In-store floral activations
- Epicurean experiences
- Street Music
- Guerrilla ‘Flower-Bombs’ throughout the district
With over 100 collaborators creating bespoke L.E.A.F experiences, our festival is the perfect destination for a day immersed in beauty and nature…all in the heart of N.Y.C.
L.E.A.F IN 2023
For nearly 100 years a Flower Show existed in New York - attended by the cities most interesting characters - President Truman opened the show and F Scott Fitzgerald included in his stories about New York Cafe Society.
At a time where community and the environment are more important than ever L.E.A.F in 2023 provides a platform to have a conversation around nature through a series of curated programs, bountiful installations, floral classes, brand activations, retail and epicurean experiences.
Register below to receive more information on L.E.A.F.